No Products in the Cart
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast or brunch recipe that is both healthy and delicious? Look no further than the Mushroom Omelette with WAH-TOR™ Pycnogenol®! Whether you are a busy professional or a health-conscious foodie, this Mushroom Omelette will surely be a crowd-pleaser!
Country hen eggs - 2 nos.
Mushroom - 50g
Broccoli - 50g finely chopped and blanched for 5 minutes
Salt - for taste
Pepper - ¼ tsp.
Ghee - 1 tsp or wood-pressed sesame oil 1 tsp.
Collagen builder - 1 scoop (WAH-TOR Pycnogenol)
1. In a bowl, whisk the country hen eggs well, and add the chopped and blanched, chopped broccoli.
2. Cut the mushrooms into small chunks and add them to the egg mixture.
3. Add salt and pepper and beat it well.
4. Take a tawa/ pan and grease it with little ghee or sesame oil and pour the egg mixture.
5. Close it with a lid until it’s cooked well, then flip it to cook the other side.
6. Once cooked on both sides, serve it on a plate, sprinkle the collagen builder and enjoy it.
|231.3 kcal||15 g||4.2 g||17.8 g|
The most powerful and researched plant antioxidant on the planet
Provides oral sun protection
Fights free radical damage
Decreases skin hyperpigmentation