No Products in the Cart
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and boost your health with this delicious and nutritious Horsegram Salad with WAH-TOR™ Pycnogenol®! This unique legume is packed with protein and nutrients, making it a perfect addition to any healthy diet.
Horse gram - 50g
Coconut shredded - 1 handful
Onion - 1 med sized chopped
Green chillies - 2 small sized
Ghee - 1 tsp.
Salt as per taste
Coriander leaves for garnish
Collagen Builder - 1 scoop (WAH-TOR Pycnogenol)
1. In a bowl, wash the horse gram and soak it with water for 7 hours.
2. Drain the water and pressure cook it for 3 whistles.
3. In a pan, add the ghee and chopped onion; once it’s transparent, add the cooked horse gram and sauté it well.
4. Add salt, turn off the flame, and garnish with shredded coconut and chopped coriander leaves.
5. Transfer into a bowl and sprinkle the collagen builder and enjoy.
|264.1 kcal||11.56 g||31.63 g||9.45 g|
Protects the skin from harsh UV rays from the sun
Prevents collagen breakdown
Repairs oxidative damage
Helps maintain even skin tone