No Products in the Cart
Use this sunscreen factsheet to identify the best sunscreen for you, based on the specs of the Cetaphil sunscreen, curated for you at CHOSEN Store.
Cetaphil brand comes highly recommended by dermatologists the world over, for its high performance and suitability for most skin types.
CHOSEN store carries two variants of Cetaphil sunscreens – the Cetaphil Light Gel and the Cetaphil Sun kids – both at 30 SPF protection. The Sun kids range is currently unavailable, and we will provide you with updates as soon as this product is back in stock.
Let us take a look at the ingredients of Cetaphil Light Gel 30 SPF sunscreen in detail, to decide if it is the best sunscreen for you.
What it is: This lotion consistency chemical sunscreen from Cetaphil is a perfect starter sunscreen for sensitive skin types with dry skin.
The ingredients are listed on the product page. The sun filters in this sunscreen are Octinoxate, Bemotrizinol and DHHB (Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate). This makes it a completely chemical sunscreen, which shows why sensitive skin types find this sunscreen easy to use. Again, the chemical UV filters are a combination of older filters like Octinoxate and new generation filters like Bimotrizinol.
Cetaphil Light Gel sunscreen is the best sunscreen for:
Those who have dry, sensitive skin may find this sunscreen easy to get comfortable with. Also, those in indoor AC environments may also find this sunscreen less drying in cooler temperatures.
Important points to note about this sunscreen:
1. Cetaphil 30 sunscreen is a very water resistant, very high protection, broad spectrum sunscreen that is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance free.
2. This is a chemical sunscreen. If you are looking for a physical sunscreen, you may want to head over to the SAFESCREEN range.
3. This sunscreen is not recommended for pregnancy and nursing due to the presence of Octinoxate, which may be associated with endocrine disruption properties. While the impact of sunscreen absorption into the skin is not fully clear, as a measure of caution we recommend that you avoid this sunscreen during pregnancy and nursing.
4. This sunscreen is a moisturizing sunscreen and may not be suitable for very oily, acne prone skin types.
Go for this sunscreen if
1. You need a moisturizing sun protection product.
2. You are mostly in an airconditioned environment, and do not sweat much.
3. You have dry and sensitive skin.
4. You prefer sunscreens which do not have any white cast.
5. You like a highly spreadable sunscreen.
Looking for more sunscreen options at CHOSEN? We have a whole range lined up for you. You can either check out the full list of the best sunscreens for Indian skin types, or take the sunscreen quiz to get a better idea of which sunscreen suits you the most!
You can also lookup for more information on sunscreen products, right here using the links below.