We are what we eat!
And that is absolutely true for the skin. Healthy skin is a combination of a good skin routine and a great dietary plan. The food game is very important for radiant and youthful skin. This applies to both macros – as in how much protein to take, and how much carbs to restrict, and for micros. Micronutrients are very important in upholding the skin’s youth and resilience. These can be vitamins, minerals or skin specific supplements which keep the skin well hydrated and in a state of positive repair.
The primary ingredient in White Pine® is Pycnogenol®, an extract from the bark of the French maritime pine. Till date, Pycnogenol® remains one of the most studied, and evaluated health supplements.
Pycnogenol® is a multitasker skin supplement, with benefits on multiple organ systems of the body. Here are the top 10 ways, in which you can rejuvenate your skin by taking White Pine® Pycnogenol®.
White Pine® Pycnogenol® restores your skin’s youth by promoting the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. We lose collagen from our early twenties, and loss of collagen with time and age, is one of the key factors in skin ageing. Collagen literally forms the bulk of the skin, and is kept well hydrated and in form by hyaluronic acid. Old, dried out collagen does not support the skin and shows up as fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. Pycnogenol® stimulates the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the skin, which then goes on to revive the collagen, which in turn lifts and tightens sagging skin. The study found that women with dehydrated skin saw an increase in skin moisture within just a few weeks of starting the supplement.
- Pycnogenol® increases the oxygenation of the skin, and detoxifies the skin. Studies have shown a decrease in Co2 content by close to 10%, while the presence of oxygen increased by close to 20% in people who used Pycnogenol®. Literally like a skin freshener.
- The most common trigger of skin ageing is exposure to the sun and to ultraviolet rays. Pycnogenol® acts as an internal photoprotector, with proven benefits against ultraviolet exposure induced skin changes. This is a game changer for those who are unable to constantly reapply sunscreen, and for those who may need protection against long hours of sun exposure for occupational reasons. Gadgets and screen time also add to ultraviolet spectrum induced damage, and a good internal photoprotective agent is a great way to look after your skin.
- Pycnogenol® protects against skin pigmentation and reduces the depth and area of pigmentation. Intake of upto 75 mg of Pycnogenol® for a few weeks, was shown to help people with melasma. Melasma is very common in Indian skin types, and a multitasking supplement that targets the clearance of pigment, while preventing further sun damage induced pigmentation, is indeed a rare find!
- As an antioxidant Pycnogenol® is 50 times more effective than vitamin E and 20 times as powerful as vitamin C. Everyday our skin undergoes oxidative damage, and a daily repair with White Pine® Pycnogenol®, helps to undo skin damage on a regular basis.
- Pycnogenol® helps is restoring venous tone, and is of benefit to those suffering from varicose veins. It has been shown to reduce the pain and improve venous tone, and is well tolerated even when used for several months in this condition.
- Beyond the skin, Pycnogenol® helps with menstrual health and has been shown to help with endometriosis, menopausal syndrome, and with period cramps. In fact, Pycnogenol® is being explored in a big way for women’s health.
- Extending to men’s health Pycnogenol® is known to have a protective effect on sperms, and is being studied for its potential benefits in managing male infertility.
- Pycnogenol® is an ideal supplements for PREjuvenation. By working on reversing multiple steps in the skin ageing pathways, White Pine® acts to proactively restore the skin’s lack of vitality with age and stress. The best way to manage fine lines and dehydrated skin, is to prevent it with powerful antioxidants like pine bark extracts.
- Pycnogenol® has a very high safety and efficacy record, with over 160 clinical studies and over 420 scientific publications. Called one of the most underrated agents of rejuvenation, White Pine® Pycnogenol® is an ideal agent for those looking for a holistic approach to skin health.
So if you are looking for a skin multitasker, there’s no better way than to start here! White Pine® Pycnogenol® stands up to CHOSEN's promise of Stuff That Works® : providing its customers with evidence based unique products for skin and hair health.