For the loaf:
- 2 cups almond meal
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla bean powder or extract
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 chia eggs
- ¼ cup olive or coconut oil
For the icing:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Place all of the ingredients for the loaf into a food processor and mix until well combined.
- Add mixture into your prepared loaf pan and place in the oven and bake for 35 mins or until golden brown.
- While the loaf is cooking, prepare the icing. Add the nut butter, protein, cinnamon and ash of milk to a small bowl. Mix with a spoon, adding more milk to the mixture until you achieve your desired icing consistency. Taste and sweeten with maple syrup, mixing again to combine.
- Once cooked, remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Top with icing, berries and chocolate.
Store in an airtight container and consume within 5 days.